There is a specific mathematical relationship between the level of the player observing a monster and its level, that determines the color of its nametag.
- Orange Orange nametags mean the monster is 9 or more levels higher
- Yellow Yellow means five to eight higher
- Light Yellow means two-five levels higher
- White nametag is given to monsters around the same level as the player
- Light Green Light Green monsters are two to five levels lower than the player
- Medium Green monsters are five to eight levels lower than the player
- Green monsters are eight-twelve levels lower than the player
- Dark Green monsters are more than 12 levels lower than the player
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.